Thursday, October 19, 2017

Butterflies and Bats with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today (I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! HOOOOOORAY!) sharing a fun little trick to turn your butterfly die cuts into Halloween bats! 


Here's the video- it's super short! *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

I hope that you will create your own butterfly bats using the PS butterfly dies- there are several butterfly die cuts and ALL of them make a super cute bat! 
And remember to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) I love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

No comments: