Friday, July 15, 2016

Clip Decorations PART 4 (Bulldog Clips) with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today sharing part 4 of my "Clip Decorations" video series!!! 

I'm in love with how easy each of the clip decorations are to make! 
Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

I hope that you are inspired to make some of your own flair for your bulldog clips (or binder clips)... or some of the other clip decorations that I've made [click HERE for part 1 or HERE for part 2  or HERE for part 3 of this video series]. 

And remember to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) I love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY! Thanks for making it this far in the post!

We have one more thing to share.... and it's our Virtual Smooches Featured Fan!  I'm super excited because I received an email with these fun clip decorations by Teresa! I love when my friends and Paper Smooches fans are inspired by our videos, tips, and tricks!! 
THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Love your leather butterflies Savannah, they are SO cute. I really don't have any dies like those but I enjoyed seeing yours and possibly one day I'll have some and will definitely try these. Thanks for sharing my bookmarks and planner clips.

Terry said...

WOW! Totally awesome butterfly clips. Great little gifts to have around too.

Jennifer Reece said...

so cute! and so are your fan favorites! Thanks for sharing! How is it I have never noticed this blog before when I have been a loyal PS follower for years? I'm kicking myself!