Monday, June 15, 2015

Elegant Embossed Wedding Card

Hi friends, Kalyn here! I hope your week is off to a great start! I know Mondays can be a bit of a drag sometimes, but I always look at them as a fresh start. Plus, I've got a new card and video to share with you, so it's not all bad! :)

Since it's June and wedding season is in full swing, I wanted to create an elegant wedding card that you could make to give to a special couple on their big day. You could also give this as an anniversay card if you like!

I used Hubby & Wifey as well as the Congratulations die on this card and incorporated heat embossing and some gold metallic cardstock to amp up the elegance factor. I really love embossing on vellum, it just gives it the most special look and this technique even has a lace effect! Watch the video tutorial below or over on my YouTube channel to see how it all came together:





So there you have it! A lacy, cake-y card perfect for your next wedding event! I hope you like it and that you give some embossed vellum a try! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have an awesome week!

Kalyn


2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

One word, Kalyn---- AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! I'm serious! I love your talent! YOU ROCK!

Drew Watts said...

I adore your post… I would like to know that how to organize best birthday celebrations? Please make sure you remember to suggest a number of best venues for events within just my budget.