Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sassy Script Christmas Card

Hi there! It's Kalyn with my first post on the Virtual Smooches blog! I'm really excited to share new videos with you! Today I'm sharing a card I made using the brand new Sassy Script stamp set. Even though the holidays are over and a new year has begun, I couldn't help but make one last Christmas card with this stamp set. I just loved the way sentiment looked. And I suppose it's never too early to start making cards for next year right?

Watch how I created the card in the video below!




In addition to the Sassy Script set, I used My Mind's Eye stickers and Echo Park This & That Christmas paper to complete the card. 

Thanks so much for joining me and I look forward to lots more videos in the future!


2 comments:

Linnea S said...

so cute! great use of the stickers too...I might have to pull out my sticker stash! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING those stockings!!!!!