Thursday, October 16, 2014

Nail Art with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) Today's video... is from 2013!!!! 



I am embarrassed and excited to share this video...

  • Embarrassed because I'm a goose in the video before my project! **The picture to the right is from the video--- TOTALLY SILLY! 
  • Excited because this idea is sooooo fun and perfect for literally any occasion, holiday, or just for fun! 
Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 
Paper Smooches stamps: Birthday Buddies (but you can literally use a hundred different small PS images for your design!)

I hope you enjoyed this video and that you will use your PS smaller images and stamps to dress up your nails for the next holiday, occasion, or even just for fun!! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!!! I love it!!!!!

Carisa said...

Awww, super cute idea!

Katie said...

Neat idea! I will have to see if I have any really small stamps now! :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Awesome idea! I've been a nail technician for 26 years and can't believe I never thought to use my crafting stamps to do this. I have bought tons of stamps made just for nails when all along I could have just used my crafty stash. Thanks so much for sharing, I will certainly be using your idea from now on :) You rock!

Linda T said...

What a cute idea. I just love it. You could use so many sweet lil stamps for different occassions.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Terrific idea as well as I liked the video, too!