Thursday, August 21, 2014

Trav's Card Style (TCS) #5 with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) We are on vacation again.... and so I'm sharing a SUPER QUICK card and video! 

I have to admit that this card was really quick to make... but that's because I was forced not to mess with it! We only had 10 hours left before leaving on vacation (8 of it sleeping)! I really needed something quick! So I wanted to give Trav's Card Style (TCS) another shot...
Sometimes I have good ideas, and sometimes I don't! LOL! I think if I add just a bit of thread and staples to this card... it would be better! LOL! 

Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches stamps: Bold Buzzwords and Just a Note

And just in case you didn't see these other two videos... I've used some Paper Smooches stamps/dies with my Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko inks! LOOOOOOOVE these cards (probably because they have more detail! LOL!)!!! 


I hope you enjoyed these videos! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING that mushroom flair!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that you made a mini card Sav and that mushroom badge is adorable! Your Trav style card is a success!!