Thursday, July 31, 2014

Virtual Smooches: Birthday Cake Decorations with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) Today we are celebrating.... ME! It's my birthday on Tuesday and this year I wanted to make a special birthday cupcake for Trav (I'd rather have a baked potato!) using PS dies. I was inspired by THIS cake and thought, "I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!" 

I'm not sure if you would consider this an EPIC Pinterest Idea FAIL... I think my cake turned out ok... but it would have been better if I used the Bam Bubble or Hearts dies! Next time:) LOL! 

Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches dies: Digits and Ovals
Here's what my desk looked like after I finished recording--- sprinkles EVERYWHERE! AND cleaning these up is almost like cleaning up glitter! LOL! 

I hope you enjoyed this video and that you will create your very own birthday cake decoration using PS dies!!! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for linking up your creations! I absolutely loooooooove visiting your blogs and checking out your projects! If you are inspired by our videos or tips/tricks, please link up HERE! ****And if you take a picture of you or some friends watching my videos, link up those photos as well!!! I'd love to feature you:) 

This week's Virtual Smooches Featured Fan is..........head over to my blog to find out:) Click HERE


THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! This turned out AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

This was waaaay too fun, to watch! Boy, you had me laughing along with you! ;) Love the outcome of it! I wouldn't know of an easier way...possibly, using a 'funnel' of some sorts to put the sprinkles on?...I don't know, but sincerely enjoyed your process of it! ;)