Thursday, July 24, 2014

Customized Latch Cover with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) I'm only a day late... so I'm sharing only one video today! LOL! 

I just love the PS stamps and dies--- you can literally make anything using them! And today I'm sharing how to use them to create customized latch covers for nursery doors. LOVE LOVE LOVE this little fox image! 
Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches stamps: Chilly ChumsPaper Smooches dies: Chilly Chums and Alphawhimsy

I hope you enjoyed this video and make some custom latch covers! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

ps... and just because I love this photo.... look at Olsen! He's sooooooooooo funny! He wanted to check out what was happening while Trav was taking photos! LOL! LOVE LOVE LOVE him! 

4 comments:

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Lovely idea, Savannah! Thank you for sharing!

Angela Walters said...

I have to admit- I didn't know what a latch cover was, but this is such a cute idea! Thank you for sharing! Angela

www.lifewithawienerdog.com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Super cool idea! Hope it's ok to snag your idea so I can make some for a friend of mine who could totally use this :) Thank you for sharing!
www.collectivecreativity.blogspot.com

Samantha Mann said...

oh my gosh! this amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am SO impressed with the way you stitched around the fox and the letters...wowie!!! i am definitely NOT there in my sewing skills yet - blankets and quilts (the ones i make!!) are not that intricate! ha ha!! i totally want to try this!! thank you AGAIN for always inspiring me!!