Saturday, June 7, 2014

Feel Better with Healthy Vibes and Nurse Hamsy


Hi, it's Emily here, and today's card features the new Healthy Vibes Icons dies and coordinating Healthy Vibes stamp set. I also used the Party Posse stamp set, Posse Icons dies, Shadows stamp set, Kinfolk stamp set and Scallop Frames dies.


I made this card for husband to send to his mom after her brief stint in the hospital last month. Since none of us were nearby to help out at the time, I thought she'd appreciate this card. I'm also happy to report that she's fully recovered now. Nurse Hamsy was, of course, inspired by my son. ;)


The patterned papers are from Pebbles' Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad, the images were coloured in with Copic markers and I also used Wink of Stella on the spoon.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Shannon J said...

This could NOT be more adorable!!! If anything could make someone feel better, THIS is it!!! So clever too to use the "bug" as a flower on the mug!!! Seriously amazing!!!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Awe this card is just the sweetest! So cute!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Such a wonderful card! Thank you for another great video.