Monday, February 24, 2014

Border Frames (recap)

Hello, friends:} 

Savannah O'Gwynn here, and today I'm sharing the entire video links and photos of my previous post for Splitcoaststampers! Just in case you missed it:) **You can always click HERE to check it out and to link up your creations HERE using these techniques! 


Here's the video:

Create a frame using border stamps
Create a frame around an oval/circle die cut/image
Create a custom frame using the masking technique
This was also featured in the video using this custom frame idea- I used silver ink, so it's a bit hard to see:)

I hope that you enjoyed this video! Please link up your creations HERE-- I'd love to check them out:) 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

2 comments:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I wanted to leave you a comment here rather than over at SCS since everything became really off topic, but this is a great video and thank you so much for sharing and teaching me new techniques! Hugs to you.

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! LOVE this and I had FUN using my border for some of my Valentine Cards!! =) What an AWESOME Video as usual!! You ROCK LADIE!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)