Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Let's Have a Laugh with Paper Smooches!

It's Emily Leiphart here and I'm sharing a quick start-to-finish video for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week which features Paper Smooches products! The theme is funny or punny, so easy to do when you have Paper Smooches in your stash, right? I certainly hope you'll play along. You can find all the details HERE.


I created this card using Nine Lives, Nine Lives Dies, Oval 1 Dies, Pretty Momma, Smarty Pants, Perpetual Bliss, Wicked Nauticool, Captured Moments and Bam Bubble Dies

Here's the video:



And a close-up:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Shannon J said...

This is so cool, and it definitely made me LOL!! I LOVE the embossed "blast" - the texture is amazing! I know I say this all the time, but I seriously hang my mouth open in awe every time I watch Emily colour - she is amazing!

Loly Borda said...

Fabulous! It amazed me your careful selection of stamps to create your scene. Unique and cool! TFS

Doris said...

Love how you chose stamps from so many sets to create this card. Your dialogue also gives insight on the process as you built your scene. Love how it turned out!

canadian_liner said...

I never thought of using the Bam Bubble die to emboss, but it gives a great effect! Love watching your creative process, too.

cal8007 said...

Excellent!! That's thinking outside the box!