Sunday, December 1, 2013

EXTRA! Start-to-Finish card with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here.... I know it's not technically my day to post a video... but I just couldn't help myself! I loooooove this card that I created for the PSS Anything Goes challenge, and I thought I would share a start-to-finish video. I used THIS VS video and technique to extend that large flag tag banner die.  
Paper Smooches stamps and dies:)  

Here's the video:

Here are some pictures of my finished card: 

I hope that you enjoyed my video!! I also hope you will join in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge HEREPlease link up your creations HERE-- I'd love to check them out:) 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

6 comments:

Shannon J said...

Watching your creative process is such a treat, Savannah! It helps me so much in my own card making to see how it all comes together for you! Especially when it comes to picking up little design tricks...your videos are full of them!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing!!! And I know I've mentioned this already, but I LOVE THIS CARD (so much so that I have to shout it!!!).

Lisa Elton said...

I loved this card when I saw it on your blog Savannah!! Thanks for the video I "need" those banner dies!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, love your choice of papers!

Samantha Mann said...

i LOOOOOOOOVE this video!!! i love seeing your creative mind work from start to finish!! what a treat!! and this card - WOW! it's just amazing! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the striped butterflies and the layers! and your just a master at extending the use of dies!! LOOOVE how you made it fatter! genius! :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I LOVE-love-LOVE this one too!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Such a gorgeous card Sav! LOVE the papers you chose!