Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Special Tour of SAVANNAHLAND2

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here, I've got a SPECIAL video to share today!!! You've asked and I answer! I'm answering the following two questions in this video: 

  1. What does your studio look like? Where do you craft?
  2. How do you record your videos?
Be prepared to be shocked- I'm sooooooo not fancy with my recording or photography! And my room is kind of eclectic.... homey.... it's perfect:) I love my studio! 

Here's the video:

Here are some pictures of my studio and where I store my Paper Smooches stamps:
This is NOT like me- a messy desk! 
I love love love my storage for my PS stamps! Thanks to Jennifer McGuire's idea:)

I hope that you enjoyed the tour of my studio! Please link up any of your creations HERE that were inspired by the VS videos/tips/tricks- I'd love to check them out:) 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! 

****NEW: I've created a link up for your creations that have been inspired by our videos. Please link up HERE!!!! 

(Sound LOUD trumpet music)

I'm so excited to share with you another  Virtual Smooches Featured Fan!!! We have a Virtual Smooches Frequent Featured Fan! Carol continues to be inspired by our videos-- and we thank her for watching and trying out our techniques! THANK YOUCarol!

Check out how she was inspired by THIS video and created these super cute die cut bitty bags!  
Congrats to CarolPlease email me at {sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com} to receive your VS FF badge!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

18 comments:

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Thank you for sharing your craft room Savannah. You seem very organised and your video technique is not bad as I get very dizzy with a lot of them moving around the room too fast! Love your dog!

Lisa Arana said...

Loved the tour of your room and your special host Olsen. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, what a wonderful space you have! It's like crafty Christmas in there!

Pamela said...

Love your place so much Sav!!!! I love your light box, your PS storage, all those lights on your desk!!!

Maureen Morton said...

I want to move right in! I am inspired by your photo area - if the natural light isn't good on my patio I am doomed! Fun to see where such magic happens. Thanks for sharing.

Alexia Misso said...

omg...this is just so making me jealous lol I don't have a craft room and my supplies barely make it to one side of the wall in your room! Wish I have one like that someday....

Anonymous said...

It's always so fascinating to see how other crafters use their spaces! Thanks for sharing yours!

Tracy said...

Savannah, you are so cute. I love your craft room and the fact that it's not technologically all fancy, it gives the rest of us hope that are still trying to get the courage to even do a video. Thanks for sharing your talents and inspiring us all to create.
tannersplus5.blogspot.com

cm said...

Love x 1,000,000 your craft room, and wish x 1,000,000 I had one just like it (or that I could visit yours!). Your precious space is filled with so much energy and creativity, it's only logical that beautiful creations emerge! Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring us! A special extra THANK YOU for the VS FF shoutout! LOVE your videos and inspiration!! Hugs,
c

Alice said...

you are so organized!! wonderful craft room, really enjoyed it! thanks so much for sharing!

the*Creative*Manderbean said...

Thanks for the tour! Gives me hope for my chaos! :)

Unknown said...

I love your space, but your video was unavailable. I hope it is working again soon, I would love to see more.

sheabella said...

Great space! It looks organized and fuctional AND sentimental. You are great at hosting videos. Thanks for sharing your space. Since so many of us craft with virtual friends and not physical friends, it's nice to picture where people are in their studios.
Thanks for sharing!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That was so amazing!!!! First of all your craft room is gorgeous!!!!! Loooove all of your very special furniture pieces!!! And I thought inspired some washi tape on your desk - I do that too!! Ha ha!! And I didn't know you quilted! I totally quilt (albeit I'm an amateur) but that is so cool!!!!! Love learning that about you!!! Ps - hi Olsen!!! He's so cute!!

ElizStewart said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I have always been so curious how everyone makes these videos I love so much... And your pics. I use a big box lined with white paper!

Morag said...

Thanks for sharing your creative space. I came across as cozy and well thought out and think it is wonderful that you've included pieces that are part of your history. The video and photo taking set up looked great to me and I had no idea iPhone videos could be used!! The photo set up gave me hope and ideas for my own attempts ;) Thanks!!

Janet said...

A great room! I still want to start making videos but have not been able to figure out quite how to do it. Maybe now I can do it! Inspired by YOU! ~God bless~

Jill said...

Fun to see! Love that it isn't fancy, but rather functional & sentimental :) Olsen is a cutie too. Thanks for sharing :) (ps I like to have multiple backups like adhesive too, so I'm glad to see I'm not alone! Aka, crazy!) :) take care