Thursday, August 1, 2013

Stay Tuned:)

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here, and I don't have a video ready for you today! SO SORRY! I was super busy this week with my brother and his family (they were visiting for the first time in YEARS), and then last night I was up super late partying with the Paper Smooches peeps on the Splitcoaststampers form. 

The GOOD NEWS is that I will have a video ready for Friday (tomorrow)!!! So stay tuned:) 

Until then.... be sure to check out other videos that I've created HERE or HERE.

Or play along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge HERE (this week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES-- super simple)!!! 

And be sure to stop by the Paper Smooches SCS forum HERE! The August release is now available so you might want to stop by the PS store as well:) 

Remember to link up your Virtual Smooches inspired creations HERE ! I'd love to check them out and feature them on our blog! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! I'll be back TOMORROW! Be blessed:}

No comments: