Thursday, July 4, 2013

Creating "Friends" Part 2 with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here, and today I want to share with you another way to create some "friends". These "friends" are great ways to keep the children busy in the car or at a restaurant. And you can use these as gift tags or even bookmarks! This is a great project for literally ANY Paper Smooches dies and stamps!!! 


Here's the video:


About two minutes into the video, you can hear the loud thunder and rain storm that popped up during my videotaping! 

Here's a couple of pictures of our little "friends":
Create some "friends" for kids to use on tables or on the floor... or use these as gift tags.
Use an embossing pad to create a name or food card. **K1 and K2 represent the names of my niece and nephew.
You can even use these "friends" as a bookmark by adding magnets!


I really hope you will create some of these "friends"-- for your children to play with or to use as tags for gifts and maybe you will use them at a party for name cards or to identify food! I hope you will also make some bookmarks!!! Please leave a comment below with a link to your project! I'd love to check it out:) 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next VS FF!!! 

(Sound trumpet music)

I'm so excited to share with you our first official Virtual Smooches Featured Fan!!! I've shared some in the past, but it's official now:) I created a fabulous badge for our Featured Fan to place on their sidebar and blog post! So our first VS Featured Fan is CAROL! She shared a beautiful telescoping card after watching THIS video. 
Congrats to CAROL! Please email me at {sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com} to receive your VS FF badge!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

8 comments:

cm said...

WHOA - what an awesome surprise this bright "Happy 4th of July" to you morning to see one of my cards, totally 100% inspired by YOU, appear here! Thank you ever, ever so much for selecting my telescoping card as your first VS FF! I'm delighted, thrilled and all-around ecstatic (came close to spilling coffee!!)! Oh my goodness: talk about feeling honoured!!! Thank you, thank you and thank you! My blog will wear your badge proudly! Hugs to you; hope your celebrations today are extra special!
c

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! Those critters are adorable!! And loving Carol's card! GORGEOUS!!

Chris Dring said...

Savannah, these little friends are too cute! Congrats to Carol - your card is fabulous!

Loly Borda said...

Cool idea Savannah! TFS and congrats Carol, your card is fabulous.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

You really are brilliant! You take ideas and transform them into the coolest projects! I love that these are placecards and fun little critters for kids to play with! You amaze me!

Pam said...

Cute Savannah! Love the bookmark idea! Congrats to Carol with her sweet card!

Cathy P in AZ said...

I want to come to one of your parties, Savannah! :) Adorable places cards and the magnetic bookmark idea is SO clever! LOVE. Congrats to Carol - what a pretty telescoping card!

donna mikasa said...

Ack! So cute, Sav! They'd make great little gift tags, too! Oh, the possibilities!! Thanks for sharing! And wowza to Carol and her awesome card!